Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Made it to Japan

Well, after 3 flights (adding up to 16 hours long) and a few days (partly because I crossed over the international date line, landing more than a day after I took off) I am finally in Japan. I have been in the country for about 5 hours...but it is 11pm and it has been more than 24 hours since I have slept...so I am going to sleep now and write more soon. Hope that everybody is doing well. I have a feeling that all my students are studying really hard right now.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Specht i hope you have a safe visit over there and that you have alot of cool stories to tell all your favorite 8s!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Specht!
I hope you are haveing a great and fun time in Japan right now! Is the time difference hard to adjust to? I bet it would be hard! Anyway have a good time...and since you don't get to celebrate thanksgiving over there Happy Thanksgivng!!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can catch up on sleep! Hope you will have fun and not too many people will touch your curly hair!

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can catch up on sleep and that not too many people will touch your curly hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home